Monday, January 31, 2011

Life as we know it.

Man, is mine going to change. Sometimes it's all I can think about, others it's the farthest from my mind.
I'm still doing badly in English, which is really really worrying me. I neeeeeed to bring that grade up but my teacher is not making it ANY easier for anyone! Tons of people are failing, so obviously it's not just me. :/
It may snow this Friday! I really really hope it does, I'd be SO dang excited! Although I bet they wouldn't let us out of school, haha. Of course, sitting in a classroom dreaming of snow while snowflakes fall for once in a lifetime outside. :l Sigh. I really hope it snows!
I have a boyfriend. I know it may seem strange or wrong or whatever, but I'm not passing him up just because I'm pregnant. His name is Dimitri, and we got together January 26th, 2011. We're taking it extremely slow and he knows that my first priority is the baby. He's been amazing through all of this, and I'm hoping that things will really be good between us in time. I've been so blessed with my amazing family and friends to support me through all of this<3 Carolina is coming to visit this weekend from college, so I'm excited about that! I've missed her. I really really miss John though, I can't wait for him to be able to come back<3
In pregnancy news, I'm 10 weeks. BBC says it's the size of a kumquat, about an inch long. Vital organs are beginning to function, it can bend it's limbs, and the yolk sack is starting to go away. As for me, I'm SO bloated all the time and my pants still fit but they're pretty uncomfortable. Morning sickness has also set in, so that really sucks! I've just been eating saltine crackers and drinking lots of water and that seems to help somewhat. I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so hopefully I'll be able to hear the heartbeat. :)
Well that's all for now! It's 11pm and I have school tomorrow, so I need to get off. We're supposed to have severe weather tomorrow which is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment